Thursday, July 23, 2009

Some Friendly Advice

HAHA maaaan I dont know why but im feeling like a beast right now. You can call me San Fresco when i speak the english but when i speak the spanish i make the rain vanish. Oooooooo that was hard hahaha psych it really wasn't but i try. This is a little something for everybody out there wondering if they are worth it, or wondering how they will get through the next day. YES!!!!! you are worth it, no ur more then worth it and if you are wondering about how you will get through the next day then all I got to say is keep your head up and just keep moving through. There is no telling when things will clear up but i know it will come if you just keep moving through. So never loose hope and don't quit on urself or others ever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Beast!! 16 is a great year, so I hope you make the most of it. It can be as awesome as you make or as hard as you allow it to be. It really is all in your hands. You're an unbelievable young man and I'm pround to have seen you grow in to that! I hope you have a wonderful day and the best year ever!!

    xoxo,

    The Valdivia Fam

    ReplyDelete